Sunday, April 01, 2007

Palm Sunday

As I get ready for church I think of whom to pray for:

-Top of my list is always the Troops fighting for our freedoms
-My daughters to do better in school (both have learning disabilities)
-My mother-in-law to go seek psychological help
-For Graham to have the care he needs and to be able work again
-Thank God for his blessings on my wonderful husband and our marriage

But today a Marine is at the top of my list, he is fighting to stay alive and needs our prayers. (HT B5 and MM)

Please pray for Marine Corporal David Emery Jr.
You will have to suffer only for a little while: the God of all grace who called you to eternal glory in Christ will see that all is well again: he will confirm, strengthen and support you. His power lasts for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: