Monday, October 08, 2007

To kill talk radio

Rep. Henry Waxman wants to investigate Rush, Hannity and other right wing talk shows. He wants to use our tax dollars to shut these talk shows down. Hey Rep. Waxman what part of the constituion you don't understand?

Bill of Rights: Amemdment I Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The left has the freedom to have their own talk shows. It's just they don't have the audience or market share that advertisers will buy spots for. So they have the power to use our tax dollars to investigate and slime the greatest in the business. I'll fight these bastards to keep Rush and Sean on the air! I love talk radio. It keeps me sane during a full day while little o' me stay home mom does the chores, pick the kids up and take them to swimming lessons. Please don't take it away from me!

No comments: