Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get in my face? Bring it on!

From TD blog here:
"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," he said.

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.' If they tell you, 'Well, he's going to raise your taxes,' you say, 'No, he's not, he's going lower them.' You are my ambassadors. You guys are the ones who can make the case."


Lies, Lies, Lies! In order for Obama to run his programs he needs to raise taxes. On guns, he'll regulate and control them you won't be able to use them! We don't need goverment run pre-schools. There are plenty to choose from! We need less governemt, not more! We need to control our own life and not the government to run it! I say NOBAMA!

No comments: