Friday, March 20, 2009

Special Olympics crack

I was turned off by Obama when he made remarks about his Grandmother, who raised him calling her a "Typical White Person." We coined that anyone who got dished by Obama as "being thrown under the bus." Now he's throwing special needs kids "under the bus." I know he has apologized. But he has no class at all. Last week it was to make the Veterans who fought and were injured in war to pay for their own medical bills. He backed down when Veteran groups fought back. Don't throw the vets "under the bus." But kids who can't defend themselves, go right "under the bus!" We special needs families are going fight back. I have two ASD daughters. They are really special to me. They both love to be Girl Scouts. And I love to be a brownie leader to the youngest. It's the best thing in the world.
And I love Sarah Palin and how she talks about her Trig too!

No comments: