Friday, October 16, 2009

The Hutch Calls Rush

I listen to Rush on a daily basis. I love to listen to him. And he has never said a RACIST comment ever! The left is proving that the War against Conservatism is on all fronts. They want to take over every thing in America, even the NFL! Even the Hutch is mad! And he is a Man of the Cloth!
From Rush's site here:
THE HUTCH: Hey, my man. I am so mad, I am doing back flips up here in Seattle. What in the world is going on in the United States? I mean, the whole issue, Rush -- whether you like it or not -- is they have done you wrong. And this is intolerance, it's prejudice, and if America don't wake up, it is going to happen to them. I am so mad, man, I cannot even -- and I'm a man of the cloth, Rush! I'm not supposed to get this upset. It is time for all of us... You know, why don't they talk to some African-Americans that know you?


The Hutch goes on to talk about the "poverty pimps", Sharpton and Jackson, (Rush calls the "Justice Brothers"):
....they're nothing but slave sliders and pushers to get their way. And you're going to let them have a voice on all the stuff that they've done? Jesse Jackson was telling Bush to, "Stay out of the bushes." He was the one in the bushes having illegitimate kids!


The Hutch should know he too is a "Man of the Cloth" just like the Rev. Jackson. However, the Rev. Jackson is a hypocrite and has not repented on his 'sins'. I hope the Hutch calls back for Rush's show today.

No comments: