Friday, March 23, 2007

Please fund the troops, We want to Win!

President Bush said today....
"This is an important moment -- a decision for the new leaders in Congress. Our men in women in uniform should not have to worry that politicians in Washington will deny them the funds and the flexibility they need to win. Congress needs to send me a clean bill that I can sign without delay. I expect Congress to do its duty and to fund our troops, and so do the American people -- and so do the good men and women standing with me here today."


Audio here.


I like it when W acts like the cowboy he is! The Dems are in trouble! The bill won't even pass in the senate with McConnell and Lieberman. And It takes money to re-deploy the troops too! (I guess the Dems haven't though of that) Let the troops win the war over there. Let us not have to fight it over here.

No comments: