Tuesday, December 23, 2008

God created you the way you are

My belief in God and the creation if God created you as a Man, then you live as a Man. And if God created you as a Woman, then live as a Woman. I have no problem with this. The liberal and LBGT community will disagree. They believe your gender is what you yourself perceive it as. I don't know all the psychological issues with gender but a few in the population are inside a different gender than what on the outside God gave them. I know a person who changed from a He to a She. They go though psychological counseling and screening to reveal if they are truly in this category and then get the sex change. I can understand this. But I morned the person who was a He, because He literally died. (The She then called me a bigot because I supported Prop 8.) I'm not a friend of the She because She is not the He I knew. So strange.

I tell this because of what the Pope says is true. God created each one of us to be what he intends us to be, either a Man or a Woman. I know there are a few who tend to feel they are the opposite of what God gave them. But still, to understand God and the Creation is the issue. Be happy with what you are and be content. God created you the way you are.


From Times Online here:

The Catholic Church teaches that while homosexuality is not sinful, homosexual acts are. It opposes gay marriage and, in October, a leading Vatican official called homosexuality “a deviation, an irregularity, a wound”.

Benedict's speech was also seen, however, as a denunciation of "gender theory" – the study of how gender assignments affects the behaviour of individuals. The Catholic Church has repeatedly spoken out against gender theory, which gay and transsexual groups promote as a key to understanding and tolerance.

“That which is often expressed and understood by the term ‘gender’ in the end amounts to the self-emancipation of the human person from creation and from the Creator," the Pope said.

"Human beings want to do everything by themselves, and to control exclusively everything that regards them. But in this way, the human person lives against the truth, against the Creator Spirit.”

No comments: