Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blogosphere at Rush

Here is something I missed yesterday while I was volunteering in my daughter's Kindergarten class (We made jack-o-laterns).
I watch it and I say, "Well, that's really helpful." I don't see the Democrats out there even when they know they're going to lose talking about how bad it's going to be and how many seats they're going to lose. I just don't see it. I've been in this game a long time, and I've played a lot of competitive sports, and I've worked for competitive sports teams, professionally, and I've never seen anybody want to lose, as a means of advancing. The Mets didn't want to lose last night. "Come on, Rush! It's a flawed analogy." No, it's not. But I'm talking about one blog, and it's not even Insta-Pundit. Whoever Insta-Pundit is, is letting somebody else reply to whatever it was I'm saying on the program, and it's a little one-page post that I responded to this morning in the first hour.

I'm going to tell you the blog postings that I regularly read in my RSS reader. I've communicated with many of the people who run them. They're fabulous people, starting with National Review Online, then Hugh Hewitt and his Townhall blog, Captain Ed, Ed Morrissey at Captain's Quarters. The three lawyers at Power Line. These are resources that I have added to everything else that I use for show prep which makes show prep an ongoing, never ending thing. Red State is another site.(I hope I don't forget anybody.) Little Green Footballs. I don't want to leave any out. A.J. Strata, Strata-Sphere. I don't want to leave anybody out here. The American Spectator. You here me talking about these. I'm referring to two days' worth of posts on this one site.

And then who could forget MM here:
Now, is that not the answer you were looking for? You look stunned in there. What were you getting at with the difference between a blogger and a columnist? (interruption) Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. No. In fact, Michelle Malkin, she has a column and she's got two blogs. She's got a blog called Hot Air and she's got a personal blog. They're both excellent. She's one of the leading forces in the anti-illegally immigration movement out there in terms of informing people about it with specific details of outrages as they happen across the country wherever, at whatever custom station, port of entry, city, whatever. She's made it her passion. It's the best.

Michelle is the best and Mary Katharine Ham is a great one too. She has just launched her own video blog here.

No comments: