Sunday, October 15, 2006

Navy BDAY and I missed it! Shucks.


My NavyFamily life has been a bit frantic lately and blogging has been chaotic. When school starts it's always crazy getting into the routine and we are going to a new school too. My youngest is in Kindergarten and has been diagnosed with learning disabilities. Getting the school district to give her services will be a challenge but I found some help. And she does have a nice Kindergarten teacher too. My 4th grader is in a special day class and is mainstreamed in the AM with a regular 4th grade. Her teacher is fantastic too. I would love to home school my girls but with the disabilities they have (ASD) they need speech, occupational therapy and social skills that I feel they need.

So Michelle has a post on the 231st Navy Bday on October 13 here.

I saw this in the OC Register this week and wanted to mention this OC local NavySeal who died protecting his comrades here. I'll say a prayer for him and his family today in church. God Bless our Troops! (HT Laura's Misc. Musings here.)

Here is the Blackfive post by Froggy here on Mike Monsoor.

No comments: