Wednesday, May 24, 2006

McCain on the Right wingers and Immigration

The majority of LEAGAL citizens are tired of paying the bills for ILLEGALs. I said ILLEGALS. (I hate PC. Those who are PC are the Racists. If you disagree, Bring it on! I'm in a fighting mood today.) They are breaking the law. We have such a double standard that children are really confused. I am concerned about the crowding of the public schools of Non-English speakers. They bog down the learning of ENGLISH speakers. They clog up the emergency hospitals and many have closed down. Our roads and freeways are clogged with drivers with No Car Insurance and NO Driver Licenses
Now on Drudge is his commencement speech. Here they are:
“What kind of a country do we want to be?” Mr. McCain asked his audience, walking around in the middle of a horseshoe-shaped table as he proceeded to answer his own question.

He cautioned against ghettoizing immigrants, which he noted has brought about disastrous results in France, and criticized elements in his own party as “nativist” before lambasting the punditry of Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs and Michael Savage for helping to “fuel the problem,” according to two of the sources.


How do I want my country to be? I want my country to be full of Assimilated Legal Citizens who contribute to the Tax system. Who are working Legally, entering our county Legally, speaking ENGLISH and learning at our schools in ENGLISH.

I'm not some KOOL-Aide Drinker Senator McCain. I'm a really pissed off AMERICAN BORN CITZEN who really hates to have PC rubbed into my face everyday. Secure the borders, deport the Illegals who are coming here and punish the employers who hire ILLEGALS! Just enforce the LAWS of the Land. That’s all I want.

No comments: