Monday, November 03, 2008

I back Mac! (And Mac is Back!)



Republican John McCain boldly declared "Mac is Back" as he predicted victory in his election race with Democrat Barack Obama at a rally in the battleground state of Pennsylvania.

The fired-up 72-year-old Arizona senator, who is trailing Senator Obama in polls, renewed his attacks on his opponent's patriotism and tax plans in a rally before several hundred supporters crammed into a school gymnasium.

"I've been in a lot of campaigns, I know when momentum is there. We're going to win Pennsylvania, we're going to win this election," Senator McCain said.

"I sense it, I feel it, I know it.

"I say again my friends, we're going to win here. We've got two days, knock on doors, with your help we can win. We need you to volunteer, we need a new direction and we have to fight for it.

"My friends - the Mac is Back."


From ABC here.

No comments: