Tuesday, June 16, 2009

David Letterman's to Palin "I'm Sorry" Oh! How Sweet!

"I told a joke that was beyond flawed, and my intent is completely meaningless compared to the perception" of the joke by viewers, he said during Monday's taping of "Late Night with David Letterman."

"And since it was a joke I told, I feel that I need to do the right thing here and apologize for having told that joke," he said. "It's not your fault that it was misunderstood, it's my fault."

"I would like to apologize especially to the two daughters involved, Bristol and Willow, and also to the Governor and her family and everybody else who was outraged by the joke. I'm sorry about it and I'll try to do better in the future," he said.

From Reuters here.

Isn't that sweet! And start by telling better jokes that don't pick on young girls, sex, and conservatives! LOL! I don't care if he jokes about conservatives, we can take a joke. But to trash a family that was in the political spotlight last November and on the opposing side but then hands off on the Obama kids.

I heard John Ziegler will be at the "Fire David Letterman" rally at CBS in the Big Apple today. I wonder if David Letterman got a bit scared and apologized before the big rally? John Ziegler here at KGIL 1260 AM.


We will hold you to it, David Letterman!

No comments: