Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crow for Breakfast! Yum!

Oh Sucks! I thought the republicans would hold on to both houses. I'll I can say is if we are attacked by terrorists in the next two years the Democrats will be held accountable. And we need to send a message to the terrorists we will not stand down and "cut and run" from Iraq until Iraqis can stand up.

Nancy will have a change of drapes but, we all wake up each day in the same republic. As a believer in God, we all live under the same commands. God Loves us all the same, no mater if we are a "donk" or a "trunk" or independent.

Psalm 27
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom do I fear? The LORD is my life's refuge; of whom am I afraid?

One thing I ask of the LORD; this I seek: To dwell in the LORD'S house all the days of my life, To gaze on the LORD'S beauty, to visit his temple.

But I believe I shall enjoy the LORD'S goodness in the land of the living.

Wait for the LORD, take courage; be stouthearted, wait for the LORD!


God bless the Troops. I wish the best for them and their families.

No comments: